Savannah Cat Shipping
Shipping Within USA
Savannah Cats are a domestic breed, they do not require special requirments when traveling in the USA.
Shipping internationally is not as simple as picking up on a plane, you must follow proper protocol otherwise the cat can be legally collected then euthanized/detained indefinably.
- Both shipper and receiver must have import/export licenses.
- Cat must be inspected by Fish & Wildlife day of departure (leaving and entering USA).
- Cat must have USDA health certificate.
- Cat must have/supply five generation pedigree.
- Cat must have TICA registration.
- Cat must have all shots including rabies.
- Europe countries require rabies titer.
- F1 - F4 must have CITES paperwork required by USA government (leaving and entering USA).